AVAILABLE INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
SHENANDOAH VALLEY, VA
There are more than 2,000 acres of publicly controlled real estate in the Shenandoah Valley, including many City/County owned industrial parks up and down the I-81 Corridor. Explore our property inventory for available sites and buildings to build your company’s future in the Shenandoah Valley.
The SVP is working around the region and in your area to create opportunity and economic growth.
STATE AND LOCAL INCENTIVES
Virginia offers a variety of performance-based incentives designed to target the needs of the company and the development plans of localities and the state. Virginia views incentives as an investment in Virginia’s economic future and a business opportunity for both the Commonwealth and the company. Click here for Virginia’s Guide to Business Incentives.
Virginia incentives include:
- Discretionary Incentives
- Financial Assistance
- Infrastructure Assistance
- Recruitment & Training Incentives
- Regional & Local Assistance
- Tax Incentives
The Shenandoah Valley Partnership connects prospective investors and expanding businesses with state and local government contacts to foster the development of potential incentive packages tailored to the specific needs and requirements of each project. In addition to a variety of state-led performance-based incentives resources for growth, local incentive packages are available in the Shenandoah Valley, generally performance-based utilizing an ROI analysis.
VALLEY CAREER HUB
Valley Career Hub is a collaborative effort among the business, education, and economic development communities in the Shenandoah Valley to broaden awareness of high-demand, high-growth, high-wage careers in our region and promote local training opportunities for these careers.
- Shenandoah Valley Partnership Strategic Plan
- Shenandoah Valley Partnership FY18-19 Annual Report
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Overview Infographic
- Shenandoah Valley Food & Beverage Industry Infographic
- Shenandoah Valley Trade & Transportation Infographic
- Valley Career Hub Infographic
- Central Shenandoah Valley Data Center
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership Guide to Incentives
- Strategic Plan for Economic Development of the Commonwealth
- Shenandoah Valley Community Profile
- Harrisonburg – Rockingham MSA
- Staunton – Augusta – Waynesboro MSA