HIGH SCHOOL CAREER COACHES
The Commonwealth of Virginia is committed to providing quality education for all students. This commitment includes keeping parents and the public informed through the Virginia School Report Card which displays the progress of our K-12 public schools in raising student achievement and enhancing the learning environment. (Source: Virginia Department of Education)
Discuss career options with your high school career coach:
- Augusta County Public Schools
- Bath County Public Schools
- Buena Vista City Schools
- Harrisonburg City Public Schools
- Highland County Public Schools
- Lexington City Public Schools
- Page County Public Schools
- Rockbridge County Schools
- Rockingham County Public Schools
- Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Staunton City Public Schools
- Waynesboro Public Schools
Virginia Community College High School Career Coaches
Virginia Community Colleges High School Career Coaches are community college employees who are based in local high schools to help high school students define their career aspirations and to recognize community college and other postsecondary programs, including apprenticeships and workforce training, that can help students achieve their educational and financial goals.
The fundamental objectives of the VCCS High School Career Coaches Program are to empower students to make informed decisions about their career and educational plans and to prepare students for success in postsecondary education and training.
View a VCCS video of Career Coaches featuring Blue Ridge Community College and Stuarts Draft High School in Augusta County.