July 7, 2021
In this issue of Virginia Economic Review, the Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) explores the economic value that international trade brings to companies and consumers and detail Virginia’s ambitious international trade plan to boost exports by 50% over the next 10–15 years. Shenandoah Valley highlights include (page numbers reference digital version):
- 10 – Ryzing Technologies recent investment
- 10 – Valley Guard Supply recent investment
- 36 – Mercury Paper feature regarding their close proximity to the Virginia Inland Port
- 36 – Interchange Group feature regarding their Virginia Inland Port facility to serve the Shenandoah Valley’s strong food and beverage industry
- 48 & 49 – Natural Chimneys Park & Campground feature – an excellent place to enjoy the night sky
- 49 – Valley Guard Supply Shenandoah Valley talent pool testimonial
- 50 – Floral Genius, a sustainable metal flower holder manufacturer, feature regarding their exporting and participation in VEDP’s Global E-Commerce Program
This issue compliments the region’s strong international company representation. Learn more by clicking here.
Enjoy the digital issue below, or reach out to Cari for a printed copy.